Our framed art is framed by art gallery and professional framers, Endemic World in Ponsonby.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Made from wood.
- White acid-free foam core backing.
- Standard 2mm glass.
- Landscape or portrait orientation.
- FREE hanging kit included.
30mm wide x 20mm high
Finished framed dimensions:
A3 = 345mm x 470mm
A2 = 470mm x 645mm
A1 = 645mm x 890mm
Framing notes & care instructions:
- All frames have acid free backing boards and standard 2mm glass.
- Frames are traditionally strung with d-rings.
- Natural Frames are raw, uncoated wood and will slightly darken over time.
- Special glass (non-reflective or UV), or archival mats and baking boards are available on request.
- All frames are cleanly tapped on the back for a professional finish.
- Avoid direct sun light to protect your art from fading.
- Floated art prints should not be exposed to extreme changes in temperature or high moisture (e.g bathrooms), your art may get condensation buildup.
- A1 sized framed prints with a landscape orientation should be hung with two picture hooks with a gap between them. If you hang with one picture hook pressure is increased on the joins and can pull apart over time.